COMMISSIONS – everything you need to know!

Everything you need to know, if you want to order an art from me.

Ever wanted to order, but didn't know how, where, when and what? Here's a little guide, that will probably answer all of your questions!


Let's start with WHAT I can do for you:
  • Cover Art (small and big cover)
  • Art Scene (up to 2 zones)
  • Semi-realistic Portrait
Now let's talk about WHERE you can place an order:

My preferred form is taking your order without any intermediaries. What do I mean by that? That you message me directly, describe briefly what kind of art would you like to get, I tell you if I'm up to do it and if I am - I'll redirect you to my Commssion Form.
All you have to do is fill it out, and once it's done – I'll send you my PayPal, so you will need to own an account.

The other way is placing an order through my Fiverr Gig:
Fiverr will take care of everything!

But you may still ask „HOW do I fill out the form?”

Worry not, that's super easy! Just check the type of art you'd want, in what style; upload those characters' references and answer few general questions. You don't have to know what exactly do you want the art to look like. I promise, I'll figure it out and send you a few concepts!

What about HOW much you'll be charged?

Fiverr charges you extra 2$ (Service Fee). Besides that, you will pay just slightly more, if you want your art piece to have any „additional features”. If you don't, you have nothing to worry about. As for those of you, who would like to have some tattoos, scars, wings, swords, bows, guns, or anything like that... you better go fill out that Commission Form, because something for what I'd charge you 5$ extra, on Fiverr is gonna be 20$.

And finally WHEN you should place the order, and WHEN will you get it done?!

One piece usually takes me 2-3 days, but please mind, that normal people are working roughly 8 hours per day... and I don't. I don't wake up every day at the same time, I don't sit and draw for 8 hours straight, with one half-hour break for a meal.

Click here if you'd like to learn more on how my day looks and why!

I'm not a machine, and doing art is like no other job, so this whole thing may take more time! I will – of course – keep you updated! I'll tell you about every little delay and I'll show you every single step of my drawing process! So if you're planning a chapter with art scene and you want to publish it in two days... Well, I'm sorry, but you may not meet this deadline, if you order an art from me. Or anyone else at this matter... BUT you may cheat a little and pay extra for 24 hours delivery *wink*




And that's pretty much it! I hope it answers all of your questions, or at least most of them!
Stay cool,
xx